The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

I am an excellent businessman

I thought I had too much hay to do this year, So for that and other reasons I don't want to get into right now, I gave 12 acres to my neighbor.
I told them I didn't want to stack it.
I stacked It anyway,
Here it is. $7000 worth of hay. I heard they are getting $225 per ton.
My stacking charge for the whole field was $275.
They even had special stacking requests.
It would appear that using speak text with your  iPhone whilst stacking angrily produces somewhat of a cryptic blog. To be polite about it.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!