The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I found my coffee cup, but is it from today or last week?

One never knows. Hate to take a sip. It was a little cold...
Could have been there a couple years. Or an hour.
Took a test which predicts dementia. Think I need to buy long term care insurance. I'd point the survey out to you all but I can't remember where I saw it. I'm fairly sure losing one's coffee cup was one of the questions on the list but also can't quite remember that one either.
I think it is going to be a very long summer.
If I ever get that far...


2 comments:

  1. As long as you didn't think it was eye-wash, there's still hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes there are things we are better off not knowing.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!